Ingredients for 3 persons
- 250 g plums, of which 150 g in small cubes and 100 g in slices
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp water
- ½ tbsp honey
- 1 pinch of salt and a little pepper
- 100 g dried meat
- 100 g Hobelkäse (planed cheese) rolls
- 50 g red oak leaf lettuce or rocket salad
- Raspberries or other seasonal decorative fruits
Put plums, vinegar, water and honey into a pan and bring to the boil. Cover and let simmer for about 3 minutes. Season and leave to cool.
Lay the meat on a plate, spread the plums, cheese rolls and salad over it and top with the plum sauce.